Bia got a green turtle made out of a long balloon from one of the clowns.
Chris and Bria share a warm pretzel waiting for the egg hunt to begin.
The kids after CJ's hunt for eggs. :-) He caught on pretty fast, but still wanted to sit down after finding each egg and really look at it. hehe
4 comments:
All Easter bunnies are just plain scary. Why do they have to look so creepy?
Bria looks very fancy in her hat.
I can understand CJ's not sure about the bunny, he looks huge, hihi!
Brias outfit was so cute:)
I like her Easter Bonnet. Tell her I said it is very pretty.
Cute pictures! Sarah is still afraid of the Easter bunny, but she likes the candy he brings! We went to my parents house in WV for Easter, and it snowed about an inch Friday night. We attended an egg hunt Saturday and it was very cold and some of the eggs were hidden in the snow! But Sarah still had fun. :-)
Laura
Post a Comment