It's hard to see but there are three of them.
I waited 3 years to be able to plant and hang some flower baskets at this house!!!
This month I finally did it!!
Chris and Ken built that beautiful arbor/pergula thing in the corner just for my flowers... (whatever you do, DON'T call it a plant hanger! haha)
I planted these myself and researched how you can get them to grow into a big ball of flowers by using wire baskets with that moss-like stuff on the inside. That way you can plant on the sides as well as in the top.
Bria helped me and in about 2 hours we were done. That was Sunday... of course by Wednesday we had massive thunderstorms and hail! So far they're hanging in there :-)
3 comments:
Beautiful flowers!
Very pretty!!!
Cindy
I agree. Nice job Sledjeski girls.
Mom
Post a Comment