You gotta love Kids and cardboard boxes. My three monkeys still love to play in our old moving boxes in the basement. I had to wait until they were all in bed to actually throw a couple of destroyed boxes in the trash.
Hmm. Maybe I should buy a new LCD TV so the kids can have a big box to play in. A 60 inch TV would provide a really nice box for them.
I'm a "mature" mother of two. Or at least that's what they called me when I was pregnant with my kids at 38 and 40. ha ha I've definitely lost some brain cells since then!
I've been an engineer for 20+years, a wife for 9 and a mother for 6+. I enjoy all of my roles but my family comes first and I like being a wife and mother best! I'm on a never ending quest to strike that balance between work and family...
4 comments:
Great cars! Wow, that CJ sure is a little monkey.
That is really funny. I didn't know I had "green" family. Looks like CJ has a little of Uncle Darren in him.
Mom
Very cute and creative!!
Aunt Cindy
You gotta love Kids and cardboard boxes. My three monkeys still love to play in our old moving boxes in the basement. I had to wait until they were all in bed to actually throw a couple of destroyed boxes in the trash.
Hmm. Maybe I should buy a new LCD TV so the kids can have a big box to play in. A 60 inch TV would provide a really nice box for them.
Post a Comment