OK, we've were home from vacation for 3 weeks and I'm ready to go on another one -- just to sleep!
Not only did I not sleep well the week of Vacation Bible School (VBS) w/its evening sessions and of course CJ's "superman" antics, but last week brought no relief in the sleep department either.
Both kids came down with a bad summer cold complete w/high fever, congestion and sore throats!! The Dr. thinks it's another bout of Hand/Foot/Mouth virus, great! Bria got it first, probably from VBS, then CJ got it next. Meaning mommy got to play nurse - especially in the middle of the night - all week long!!
Now Chris and Emelie have it and have been struggling through as best they can.
I'm hoping and praying that we're all finally back on track this weekend.
Ha... fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry to hear that you all have been so sick.Give me a call when you get a chance.I don't call for fear I will disturb you.
Mom S.
Hope the kids are feeling better. I thought we were supposed to leave the viruses behind in the summer?
Post a Comment