I'm glad Bria decided to be a cowgirl at the last minute... Her other pick was a long neck dinosaur and I didn't know HOW I was gonna pull that one off! haha
CJ was half afraid of his Elmo costume. I had to sneak up from behind to get it on him. He forgot about it once the trick or treating began. His favorite parts were ringing the doorbells, getting candy and riding in the wagon!
I'm a "mature" mother of two. Or at least that's what they called me when I was pregnant with my kids at 38 and 40. ha ha I've definitely lost some brain cells since then!
I've been an engineer for 20+years, a wife for 9 and a mother for 6+. I enjoy all of my roles but my family comes first and I like being a wife and mother best! I'm on a never ending quest to strike that balance between work and family...
4 comments:
Great costumes and pumpkins!
Wow... very cute!! Love the cowgirl and Elmo. Bria did you save any peanut butter cups for Auntie Cindy?
I'm glad Bria decided to be a cowgirl at the last minute... Her other pick was a long neck dinosaur and I didn't know HOW I was gonna pull that one off! haha
CJ was half afraid of his Elmo costume. I had to sneak up from behind to get it on him. He forgot about it once the trick or treating began. His favorite parts were ringing the doorbells, getting candy and riding in the wagon!
Post a Comment