Here are a few pics of our day... CJ wasn't feeling good so he's not in this group of shots. I'll post some CJ photos next post.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hi Everybody, I hope you all had a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving. We did... for the most part even though the kids got hit with a nasty virus and now me, Chris and Emelie are fighting hard not to get it. We had a small group for Turkey Day. I cooked (althought that's NOT why it was a small group ;-)
Here are a few pics of our day... CJ wasn't feeling good so he's not in this group of shots. I'll post some CJ photos next post.

Here are a few pics of our day... CJ wasn't feeling good so he's not in this group of shots. I'll post some CJ photos next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very nice pictures! Glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!
Your food looks delicious:) And you all look happy even though you have viruses...
I just love your gingerbread house, it is slightly more fancy than the one Bria and I made last year =)
We cheated Emma, it was a kit! ;-)
Thats not cheating, thats being smart =)
Post a Comment