Birthday Celebration #2 was actually a present from Mommy and Daddy to Bria: a surprise trip to Chuck-E-Cheese. It was supposed to be a trip to Dinosaur Land but the weather didn't cooperate. Since it was a surprise, Bria didn't know the difference and was happy either way! Whew... We went in the middle of the week at 5pm and there was no crowd. We practically had the place to ourselves. So, we all had fun! :-)
And lots of us parents got into the act too! It was a workout!
5 comments:
Hey All,
I don't know what or who posted above but it is potentially a virus. I deleted the content but cannot get the entire comment deleted. Please do not click on the name. I don't trust it.
thx,
-J
OK, it's probably just comment spam. But to prevent it in the future I've turned on two new features to the blog: comment moderation and word completion. I still want your comments, I just want to prevent the spam and any malitious code from finding it's way into this blog.
Thanks,
-J
Wow. Looks like the class party was a lot of fun! I'm glad it went well.
Too bad about the spam. I'll have to watch my blog for it.
Hi Eve,
The party was fun! So much so that Chris and I have considered going back once in a while for their "Open Play" sessions where anyone can pay $10 per kid and go have fun for an hour. :-)
It's very very popular for birthday parties right now... Bria attended one around the holidays, she's got another one this week, and then a third one in April!!! Looks like I'm gonna get a workout hehe
Post a Comment