Emma flew home to Finland on Monday! We had a fun going away party with her though. Among other things, we broke open a chocolate champagne bottle and we all played the bowling games on the Wii. I lost count of how many STRIKES Emma got but she definitely has a new skill to show off back home! :-) That and the Peanutbutter Bar/Starbucks/Let's Dish combo franchise center she will open once she gets settled ;-) heheI'll post the group photo once I get a copy.
Emma, we want to keep in touch with you often!
So pop in once in a while. Say hello and let us know how you are doing!!
...BTW, the chocolate is just about gone now from the champagne bottle.
Emma handed off her au pair duties to Emelie from Sweden. The girls overlapped by a week so that helped with the transition. Emelie and the kids have settled into the routine well.
Welcome aboard Emelie! :o)
1 comment:
Goodbye Emma! Hope you had a safe trip home.
Hello Emelie! Welcome to the Sledjeski's. I'm sure it will be an interesting year!
Post a Comment