Poor Chris... he's trying to work on his tennis score but CJ has other ideas.
Daddy's legs just make a terrific tunnel for little people land! ;-)
The family room doesn't ALWAYS look like that BTW... we try to rotate the different toys in and out and this day was the Little People toys. CJ loves them. He'll sit and play for a good hour which is very good for him!
3 comments:
We loved little people toys as well! I still have my little people house. I remember when my living room looked like a preschool. IT goes by soooo fast! But it was so much fun.
Aunt CIndy
I should get Lu some Little People stuff. He loves the dollhouse so much at daycare that he cries when they put it away.
Lucius likes to help his daddy play the guitar by banging it with hard objects and putting tiny things in the hole. Chris should know better.
Post a Comment