I finished my second paint project of 2007!! Here's the "Before" and "After".
We got the swingset from a neighbor when they moved. I didn't think it would be a problem since they got HOA approval for it... I was wrong. We got a violation notice from the HOA because it was primary colors and they require wood/earth tones. (never mind the fact it's behind a 6' privacy fence... 4" of it show)
BUT... where there's a will there's a way. I painted it with Krylon Fusion paint that is made for plastic.
Not bad if I do say so myself... At least CJ approves! haha
Now wish us luck as it goes through the Architectural Review Board process! :-)
5 comments:
It looks great! That's good to know that a paint like that exists.
Cindy
Fun swing set and great paint job! I'm impressed.
Hey! Our swingset is now ARB Approved!!! Whoo Hoo!! ;-)
JoAnn
Hello!
looks great! I bet the kids will enjoy it. I miss them :(, looks like they have grown a lifetime since I left.
Cj is getting sooo big =) And Bria looks like a big girl =)
Hi Emma,
We miss you too! Bria sends her love!
The kids are growing fast. But both are still very young in many ways... CJ still likes to be sung to sleep and have his back rubbed... and Bria still wants her warm milk in a sippy cup.
Post a Comment