A while back, I wrote in a post about how both Chris and I were seeking our next job assignements but did not know where we'd land. Well we both landed on our feet in mid-January and are happy with our new assignments so far. (In today's economy, that's a blessing not to be taken for granted!)
I am a bit jeolous that Chris has a shorter commute than I do... by about 20 minutes each way. Plus, I miss my part-time schedule and how it allowed me to spend more time with the kids. But I'm happy to continue to be gainfully employed and know that the bills will be paid on time!
We're also no longer participating in the au pair program. So CJ's preschool is a full day set-up and we found before and after school care for Bria. Both kids are very tired at the end of the day (just like Mom and Dad) but they like all of the new activities that they get to participate in.
So, all in all I suppose it's going well. At least we're determined to make the mose of it while it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats to the two of you!
Post a Comment