Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Comments, Comments :-)

Hi Everyone,

OK, I've been practicing a little bit now with this blog and trying to figure things out as I go.
A few of you have asked, "What's a blog?" "What do we do?" which is what I have been wondering too... {not that it's stopped me mind you hee hee}

Here's how I see it, although this is still a work in progress:

  1. A blog is "fancier" than a string of email exchanges and more convenient to read; but "simpler" than a website or web forum.
  2. I'd like this blog to be a virtual "coffee break", where you all can visit and we exchange messages on a topic.. Kinda like if we lived next door to each other only instead of walking across the street to say "hi what's new", you visit the person's blog to see if they've posted anything new. {the great thing is, you can do it anytime of the day or night}
  3. As such, I'm planning to post just the basic, day-to-day stuff that I would tell ya if we were neighbors and lived close..
  4. One key to keeping it interesting is for you to post comments. You can do that by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of the post. You can post anonymously, just sign you name or nickname in your message so I know who you are.
  5. It would be great if each of you also started blogging. That way I can visit you as well! :-) And you can visit each other too.

Finally, to be on the safe side, let's not use last names or addresses. There's always email and the telephone for exchanging more intimate details the old fashionoed way ;-)

So, don't be shy about posting comments, I'm looking forward to hearing from ya. :-)

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Here's a sample comment... :-)

Anonymous said...

And here's one posted via the anonymous identity selection..

JoAnn