We're having a very snowy Valentine's week! The kids are loving it :-) This is CJ's first snow! Plus, Chris and I both stayed home today... Very cozy.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes indeed it has been snowy :) And the aupair from chilly Finland enjoys playing with CJ and Bria in the snow, hehe...:) Have a nice valentines day Joann. It's a cute blog you've got going, it will be nice to read it once I am not here anymore. I will get updates of how you all are doing:)
I enjoyed watching you playing w/the kids outside in the snow. I would've joined ya but I don't think I can fit into my snowgear this year, hehe... so I just had to stay warm and dry ;)
Anyway, it will be fun to keep in touch this way after you return home :-)
I am looking forward to visiting your website or blog too (hint hint ;)
I'm a "mature" mother of two. Or at least that's what they called me when I was pregnant with my kids at 38 and 40. ha ha I've definitely lost some brain cells since then!
I've been an engineer for 20+years, a wife for 9 and a mother for 6+. I enjoy all of my roles but my family comes first and I like being a wife and mother best! I'm on a never ending quest to strike that balance between work and family...
5 comments:
Yes indeed it has been snowy :) And the aupair from chilly Finland enjoys playing with CJ and Bria in the snow, hehe...:) Have a nice valentines day Joann. It's a cute blog you've got going, it will be nice to read it once I am not here anymore. I will get updates of how you all are doing:)
Thanks Emma!
I enjoyed watching you playing w/the kids outside in the snow. I would've joined ya but I don't think I can fit into my snowgear this year, hehe... so I just had to stay warm and dry ;)
Anyway, it will be fun to keep in touch this way after you return home :-)
I am looking forward to visiting your website or blog too (hint hint ;)
JoAnn
Cameron says hello.
I am trying to convince Cam to start a Blog.
I'm so excited that you've started a blog! Being the lone family member from a long distance it makes me feel a little closer.
I hope this inspires some other family members (and friends) as well!
Eve
Post a Comment