Bria got her hair cut last week in a cute chin length bob. She wants to grow her bangs out so I have no problem giving it a try. I have to admit that combing it out after bath time and in the morning is a lot less "painful" for all concerned! ;-)
I'm a "mature" mother of two. Or at least that's what they called me when I was pregnant with my kids at 38 and 40. ha ha I've definitely lost some brain cells since then!
I've been an engineer for 20+years, a wife for 9 and a mother for 6+. I enjoy all of my roles but my family comes first and I like being a wife and mother best! I'm on a never ending quest to strike that balance between work and family...
2 comments:
I love it! Very stylish.
Very cute. I knew it would be perfect for that beautiful face!
Post a Comment