Thursday, March 22, 2007

B.F.D. Night... ;-)

Thursdays have now officially been declared "Breakfast For Dinner" night at our house! :-)

One of our neighbors does this with her kids and they LOVE it! Makes for a quick and easy dinner one night a week.

We're also trying to make Thursday night our "Date Night" so the two work well together. {Even on nights like tonight when we're staying in...}

So far... so good! It gives Emelie a theme to work with, Bria loves it, and it's one less family dinner I have to plan.

CJ could care less. As long as he gets to eat and play, he's happy.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Sounds like a great idea! If only Lu would start eating again. Although, Lu will eat anything sweet...reminds me of a niece I know ;)

JoAnn said...

Ha, no kidding!

Poor Lu, I hope he gets his healthy appetite back soon!

That little niece of yours, Eve, has been eating really good lately! Fingers crossed that it continues!!

Anonymous said...

Along time ago I use to have breakfast for dinner whenever Dad went out of town. The kids loved it and so did I.
Mom S.